Let's play the newly released War on the Sea, a WW2 naval combat strategy game. This latest release from Killerfish unleashes the Pacific theater of operations, with carrier battles and surface action, including all that on a campaign fight for Guadalcanal.
► Best viewed in the series playlist:
War on the Sea on Steam:
Command ships, submarines and aircraft in the South Pacific during WWII.
1942: The world is at war
The Japanese Empire expands throughout the Pacific where Allied forces attempt to halt its spread. A desperate struggle for control of the Solomon Islands is now underway.
How will you protect your transports as they deliver troops and supplies in the South Pacific? Will you deploy precious aircraft carriers to provide air cover? Do you screen the area with submarines? Or attempt to lure the enemy navy into a decisive surface engagement?
- Real time naval combat
- Theatrical external-view game play
- Play as Allied Forces or Imperial Japan
- Over 50 classes of playable ships
- Dynamic campaign
- Tactical control of aircraft (not a flight simulator)
- Fight fires, counter flood compartments and repair ships
- Sink ships using realistic buoyancy physics
- Historical missions based on actual naval engagements
Tortuga's Discord ► https://discord.gg/ZqP5nU4