This video is packed with great tips for painting blonde hair in watercolour!
Get my FREE Watercolor Jump Start Guide ➡️ https://bit.ly/2PbP3LK
For the FULL LENGTH real time version of this tutorial ➡️ https://bit.ly/2PcORfa
If you enjoy this video, please give it a ????!
❤ SUBSCRIBE if you're new to my channel & click on the bell ???? so you never miss a new video.
Also, feel free to leave comments below; I read each and every one. ????
Follow me on Instagram @e_olson_art
Reference Photo (my own)
Here is a full list of supplies used in this video:
1) Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolors
???? Burnt Umber ➡️ http://bit.ly/31BajOS
???? Burnt Sienna ➡️ http://bit.ly/31DAzrQ
???? Indigo ➡️ http://bit.ly/35TuIlE
???? Undersea Green ➡️ http://bit.ly/2osTPL4
???? Ultramarine Blue ➡️ http://bit.ly/2W2fdDi
2) Holbein Watercolors
???? Yellow Ochre ➡️ http://bit.ly/2MyOISY
???? Lemon Yellow ➡️ http://bit.ly/hlemonyellow
???? Alizarin Crimson ➡️ http://bit.ly/2MCtZ0k
3) ???? QOR Phthalo Blue ➡️ http://bit.ly/QORPhthalo
4) ???? Winsor & Newton Transparent Orange ➡️ http://bit.ly/3aBFQFi
5) ????️ Silver Brushes Black Velvet Size 4 Round ➡️ http://bit.ly/BlackSilverBrushes
6) ???? Fabriano Artistico 140lb Cold Pressed Watercolor Block 5x7" ➡️ http://bit.ly/2BvvTtk
7) Mijello 18 Well Palette ➡️ http://bit.ly/32HlPty
8) Paint Jars ➡️ http://bit.ly/2PuFYyW
???? Film & Editing Gear ????️
- Camera Canon 80D with 18-135mm Lens ➡️ https://amzn.to/32GdUgO
- Canon Camera Lens 50mm ➡️ https://amzn.to/2woFbIk
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens ➡️ https://amzn.to/2zPV7Fq
- Studio Lights ➡️ https://amzn.to/2Tz1xib
- Ravelli Tripod ➡️ https://amzn.to/2wiWwmf
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone ➡️ https://amzn.to/2vonicR
- Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro
Please note, some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no cost to you. This allows me to continue creating helpful and entertaining free content! I only recommend products that I use and love.